Friday, July 23, 2010

Lizards That Don't Know How Scary They Are

I've been encountering lizards around the house lately. I don't mind picking them up, but I was thinking...that's probably because they always act like pussies. If they'd take some notes from snakes (hissing, rattling tails, threatening to draw blood if you come one inch closer), I'd be more likely to just say hello and move along. Until lizards grow balls...I'll pick them up and give them bunny ears.

By the way, Fawn and I will be at Comic-Con tomorrow. We'll be wearing these shirts to get the "Cuter in Bunny Ears" blog some exposure. Come say hi if you spot two pink nerds in bunny ears.

1 comment:

  1. I want and need a shirt... thanks and please... L to maybe XL depending on where you get it.. hahhahaha..

    ReplyDelete