Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Squirrels That Give You "Squirrel Eye"


So...what's "squirrel eye?" I'm not entirely sure, but some kids on my block know what it is...

I was walking down the street while three, young girls were drawing with chalk on their driveway. As I passed, one of the girls quickly snapped her head to me as if possessed and intensely stated "squirrel eye!" I paused long enough for her twitching eye to suck half of my soul out of my body. Then she did it again: "squirrel eye!" There went the other half.

One of the other girls with her quickly pointed out that "Mom said you can't do that thing you just did." Good job, Mom, cuz "squirrel eye" is freaky!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love the drawing and the story behind it. Kids do freaky-weird things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been practicing my squirrel eye in the mirror. Next time I see those girls, I'm getting revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that is so great! I want him on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the t-shirt (though I admit I'd love it without the bunny ears...)

    ReplyDelete